Scooper Application (HAPPY Staking 🥳)

Hello Pi and thanks for your response.

Let me dive right in and address you points:

1. My Twitter/X account is @happystaking on which you’ll find a public record of my posts and replies. I always try and treat everyone with the respect they deserve. Even in case of a disagreement I think it’s important to always try and understand the other side and remain respectful.

2. Tech-wise I am always learning and I apply best practises wherever I see fit. I have been operating the pool for more than a year now and in that time I have learned a lot and gained a lot of experience; not only in running a stake pool, but also with running a batcher and setting up other services. Whenever I find that things can be improved, I take the time to make those improvements even if it sometimes means to start with a clean slate.

3. My application comes with the understanding that I’ll become an advocate for Sundae which is absolutely fine! As I get to know more and learn about Sundae I’ll definitely go about and mention Sundae’s USP’s. Furthermore I am not someone who goes on X and talks trash about competing projects or protocols, I’m just not this kind of person.

Hopefully this gives you some more insights about myself. Feel free to scroll though my X profile or take a look at my website to learn more. I’ve also joined your Discord where I’ll make some posts and try to get support for the Temperature Check which I can hopefully post this week.

Regards,
Leon

2 Likes