Proposal 008: Add YUMMI incentives for YUMMI/ADA pool on SundaeSwap

Yummi Universe aims to establish strong liquidity between our native tokens and ADA . We would like to collaborate with SundaeSwap by providing a YUMMI/ADA pool with rewards given to participants as a way to incentivize our holders to become SundaeSwap and global Cardano ecosystem users.

Pool information: Pool YUMMI-ADA
We want to dedicate 40,000,000 YUMMI for a period of 6 months in farming rewards. At a rate of ⅙ each month.

What Is Yummi Universe
Yummi Universe aims to bring a creature collection similar to Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon and Moshi Monsters to the realm of blockchain.

We want to create an inspiring project that is accessible for everyone! A universe that encourages players to battle together, trade with each other and most of all, have fun.

What is YUMMI
Along with a large and ever growing NFT collection representing in-game assets, a utility token has just been issued on the Cardano blockchain serving as our main currency. The token will be used to power different features throughout our ecosystem and with partners.

• For
  • Against

0 voters

Already Killing it giving utility to it’s owners, can’t wait to see what they’ll do next.

We want YUMMI!!

5 Likes

So absolutely for that ill come after three.

3 Likes

Great proposal! I believe this will bring a diverse group of CNFT enthusiasts to Defi and SundaeSwap.

2 Likes

I will definitely want to contribute to a YUMMI-ADA pool if I can earn extra YUMMI!

3 Likes

Great way to incentivise liquidity provider. Let’s do this!!!

3 Likes

My favorite project! Let’s get some $yummi! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

#NFA but I surely believe that Yummi Universe will become one of the biggest P2E in the crypto world. $YUMMI is just the start!

2 Likes

good proposal want to elgible for me to hehe

2 Likes

I fully support this proposal

It add utility for both Sundae and Yummi tokens

I hope you can earn Yummi rewards too while Yield Farming on Sundae DEX !! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Mmmmm Yummi rewards sounds good!!