Proposal 006 - Add PAVIA Yield Farming to PAVIA/ADA pool

Description: In this proposal, we would like to propose that a $PAVIA yield farm is opened on SundaeSwap for PAVIA supporters to be able to farm $PAVIA tokens! We believe this will benefit the protocol by increasing the amount of total value locked in the PAVIA/ADA pair, since Yield Farming for $PAVIA tokens is a great incentive for our user base. We plan to only make this available to SundaeSwap users too, so users who support SundaeSwap will have access to this farm!

We plan to offer 2.5% of our total supply, 50,000,000 PAVIA tokens to this initiative, with 277,777 being emitted daily for a total farm length of 6 months, ending in August 2022! Terms will last one month, and rewards can be harvested after that.

Summary: Add PAVIA/ADA Yield Farming: 50million tokens, 277,777 emitted per day, terms lasting for 30 days until August.

Thank you in anticipation of your votes.

• For
  • Against

0 voters

Translation, we want the price of PAVIA to increase…

5 Likes

Nice proposal we want to farm through sundaeswap

2 Likes

good project for farming

4 Likes

This is great, I have been waiting on this a long time !

2 Likes

This would be huge for Pavia and Sundaeswap

4 Likes

Would .be huge opportunity for both

2 Likes

this means there will be a monthly selling pressuare. you give to traders a good daily trade chance, thanks for that :wink:
I think it would be better if there will be an auto compounding pool for pavia/ada pair. :+1:

2 Likes

Actualy only after the First month will be selling pressure. After than you can withdraw anytime you want

Pavia is constantly the most traded cnft. It is also one of the most exciting. This will be very positive for liquidity. Good proposal.

6 Likes

It’s about time! LFG!

simple . will bring more value to the token, win win

2 Likes

you need to use the vote button above…
the blue one next to the proposal name

1 Like

One of my favorite projects! I’d love to see this happen!

1 Like

Even though I hold zero Pavia, I have many friends that do, and would love to see an NFT related project get some love. Voted a big yes. :heart:

1 Like

Good to see! Voted for

1 Like

Mais um projeto interessante para acumular para medio prazo

1 Like

I hopethis happens soon. A good way to increase locked value in sundaeswap.

1 Like