Staking Sundae token to receive rewards in Sundae or other token

I feel that to incentivize Sundae Holders and to attract more people to take part in the SundaeSwap, We should allow holders to STAKE sundae token independently and to receive rewards in Sundae token or in another token like a launchpad. This would add more utility to the Sundae token. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

50 Likes

Where do the tokens come from if the supply is capped?

6 Likes

I would propose to reward ADA coming from swapping fees, similar to a previous proposal, the staking can serve as the mechanism that identifies sundae holders + ratio of the reward

11 Likes

Yes, staking is the mechanism in the other proposal. The other proposal is to reward users with ADA (from protocol fees) for staking sundae.

3 Likes

I don’t really want to see SS tokens used like milk tokens. I’d much rather reward holders with a cut of the swapping fees.

11 Likes

I would rather see staked sundae offer a % cut of swap fees in Ada as well.

7 Likes

I agree we need a % of the swapping fee more.

7 Likes

absolutely more utility the better people love free stuff

3 Likes

You would need a buyback system for this - which is reasonable. Sundaeswap could take a small percentage of the swapping fees and use that to buyback SUNDAE tokens to distribute to stakers.
As the DEX grows and additional functions gets added there will be more revenue sources for the project and more buybacks of the token.

For right now it is a governance token only and it is in my opinion a bit early to start looking into “how to get rich” changes.

5 Likes

Yes please. Fully supported. Payout in sundae or ada as an incentive.

4 Likes

it would be nice, if there were airdrops of new tokens on cardano network for sundaeswap tokens holders. sundaswap should have a launchpad system before others :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I agrre and receive rewards in Sundae token.

1 Like

Love it! Honestly this is a good idea and absolutely neccesary.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Fully supported here.

1 Like

I agree. I think a % of the swap fees is great, but I would also want it paid out in ADA… at least until the Sundae token gains more utility.

2 Likes

I totally agree, but when this temperature is converted to proposal? It still keeps voted count, isn’t it?

1 Like

Agree! at this moment i think we need more utility and stacking for sundae

1 Like

launchpad sounds awesome more utility = more users. probably wouldnt hurt if we could trade nfts or stake

Yes, I think if there is an incentive paid in ADA the Sundae token will be much more attractive in its current utility state.

1 Like

Another proposal “just give us more money”. I’m against. Be patient.

1 Like