Sundae Swap NFTs?

I request the community members to give their valuable ideas and suggestions regarding Sundae Swap NFTs and utilities these NFTs could provide. Feel free to give your unique and innovative suggestions :slight_smile:

6 Likes

yup i said that month or so ago i just figured this is more of a message board. i see all these proposals but haven’t heard much of how or when or even if any of this is going 2 happen i will never sell any of my cardano or native assets i feel that is why we r where we r. hopefully something happens soon look at muesliswap all the development and it has help up pretty good. we need something

1 Like

yes we need this governance forum to be more interactive so that users around the world could inputs their ideas, Of course the developers have their plans but participation of entire community will ultimately help in growing this decentralized ecosystem.

yeah good luck i have been spending more time on indigo forum the team is always engaging with community

2 Likes

Since the reward is trapped in the contract until the end of 30 days, it kills the ability to compound your interest by being able to remove your reward and then introduce it back into the DEX as added liquidity. This would couple nice with and give more incentive to keep Sundae/ADA pair & increase liquidity over time. This would be a very symbiotic process.
1- Contract allows rewards to be accessed ever 24 hours.
Or,
2- Contract automatically compounds reward amount into all future rewards during lock period.
And,
3- increased APR % for higher Liquidity Providers.
4- Use smaller bracket sizes of APR % increases to incentivize longer Liquidity Hodling on DEX due to perceived continued increases of compounded interest over time.

2 Likes

I think that increased APR for higher LP could incentivize whales to storm in. What instead i think is a more fair solution is that of giving more APR to longer stakers. TraderJoe have introduced veJOE that is earned by staking JOE and veJOE boosts the APRs. We could do something similar, where staking an NFT could earn you xSundae which will be untradeable, locked with the NFT and burned once the NFT is unstaked. And we can use xSundae to boost APR

1 Like

yeah i just pulled mine out didnt relize if i didnt harvest then put lq back in i wasnt getting rewards just 2 much 2 do didnt sell sun just took of dex. not gonna lie feel let down no news n aada rewards like idk what is going on. UGH

Agree that this might add incentives.

1 Like

Agreed. We need to see something new from SS.

1 Like

As to NFT’s I’m mixed between “nice gimmick” and “could be useful” from a standpoint of getting NFT’s out there in the ADA world why not, they have a lot of other valuable future uses and the more that is done now with them the faster the other uses can be adopted by the public. BUT, I do feel that there are other issues that can be addressed to improve the overall SS holder experience and provide better long term value. One was mentioned in this thread, auto compounding the rewards would be amazing, optional short to long term lock up periods with progressive rewards for longer stakes, staking Sundae to other pools for added yield bonus and swapping to other coins without having to exchange ADA first… all would incentivize the holding and use of SS and create value that prevents the mass sell-off of rewards IMO.

1 Like

Keen for NFTs! Ya yeet